The best CPV PPV Networks for publishers and advertisers
Advertisements are a great tool to promote a particular product or brand. Advertising can be both online and offline. Online is a good platform for advertisers as potential customers tend to spend a lot of time online. Many advertisers and publishers are actually using this platform. A quick way to make money for the bloggers is to allow ads to be posted on their blogs. These ads can be fixed cost ads like a CPV, CPC and a CPM ad. There are various types of ads that can be posted online and these are pop up ads, banner ads, pop under, in text ads, graphical banner and the list just goes on. The person who is placing these ads will have to pay the networks for placing the ads on websites and blogs. Each network will charge in a different way from the advertiser. Some will charge as per the number of clicks on an ad and some will pay as per the number of times the ad was shown on the site. The most commonly used method is “cost per view”. In this case the advertiser will have to pay only when a visitor visits the ad posted on the site. In cost per click, the advertiser has to pay every time someone clicks on the ads of the advertiser.
We will now give a list of the best CPV Networks that can be used by the publishers and the advertisers. These networks work well for both the advertisers and the publishers. Good for the advertisers as they can advertise their content and it is equally beneficial for the publishers can also make good money by publishing the ads. The advertisers are charged on per view basis. The list is not on any rank basis, we just randomly pick some CPV networks that are very good.
- 50onRed – It is perhaps the best PPV traffic source. 50onRed can help you with worldwide targeting and the cost of it can be more economical. The cost is as low as $0.002 per view. They also offer display and in text traffic and using these you can promote the same advertiser’s interface. As a result you will not have to make a separate budget for the in text and the display ads. The advertiser dashboard that they have to offer is perhaps the best and the easiest that you will see.
The budget that you need to start working with 50onRed is $500 only. The only problem with 50onRed is that the most competitive keywords can cost you about $1 per view. The less competitive keywords will cost you about $0.005 per view which is quite competitive as per the market standards. The traffic quality that you get from 50onRed is very good. If you are someone who is just starting with PPV marketing, then you must definitely give 50onRed a try. It can really help you to boost your bottom line with much ease. The products of 50onRed can be customized as per any requirement of the client.
- Trafficvance – If you are looking for the best CPV network for then Trafficvance is a must try. It is comparatively new as it is the result of a merger between Kitara media and Future ads. It can work on both contextual text links and also on display advertisements. The networking of Trafficvance is very strong and it can deliver the best quality traffic that has very high purchase intent. The
interface used by Trafficvance is very simple and anyone can learn to use it with ease. If you are stuck with anything while working with Trafficvance you can contact the support team who are very helpful. They can optimize all your advertisements in just a matter of seconds. They will spend some time in understanding what you want and then make the changes quite smoothly.
So far we have been discussing all the benefits of Trafficvance we will now talk about some of its disadvantages. The cost of this network can be a little high compared to the others that we will be discussing in this list. Apart from this it requires minimum deposit and referrals. You will need a referral for the application of yours to be approved and this means expenses.
- MediaTraffic – Next we will discuss about MediaTraffic, which is a very good platform for the PPV and the CPV advertising for the various affiliates. There are many advantages of MediaTraffic that makes it so popular with the affiliates. These advantages are that the interface is quite simple, the whole process can be started in less than 5 minutes and with only three steps. The MediaTraffic takes very good care of the customers, they provide a separate account manager to each of the customers. This level of personalized customer care is not found anywhere else. It has a good reach and can help you to target both local and international traffic. The advantages also include the fact that the big windows of MediaTraffic can get a lot of visibility. The return on the investment is high in this case.
The approval process of MediaTraffic is perhaps its only drawback. There is a lot of paperwork involved. The advertiser will have to download all the required papers and physically sign on them before sending them to the office of MediaTraffic. This may take a long time. The MediaTraffic will check all the documents and then approve the advertiser. This slow process can be a huge turn off for many.
- AdonNetwork – This is another very popular network that we had to mention in the list. Many affiliates use it and enjoy the many benefits of it. It can be used for any advertisement be it a product or a service. The various types of ads that are promoted by AdonNetwork are banner ads, pop up ads, full screen size advertisement and there are many more options that can be designed as per the need of the advertiser. The best part is that it will ensure that ads which pertain to your blog topics is only shown. This ensures that the chances of conversion increases.
The traffic that you get from this is not very expensive. You can get a good amount of traffic by paying quite less. The network is quite secure and it will ensure that your data is quite safe. It will allow you to choose the sites where you would like to post your ads. They will optimize your campaigns so that you can make the most of it. It is a privately owned organization that is driven like an enterprise. The services are adaptable and can be changed as per the need of the customer ensuring that the customer succeeds. They have a dedicated team of professionals who are there to help the customers.
- DirectCPV – It is one of the most cost effective CPV networks that you will ever come across. It will offer you all the value for the money that you spend on it. With the help of CPV you can target the related keywords, the locations and the URL’s this ensures that you make the most of all the dollars that you have invested. This will indeed help you a lot in increasing the conversions for your site. What happens is that perspective customers who are searching for the keywords using a particular search engine will see the advertisements over the search results. The concept is very similar to that of URL targeting.
This network can display various types of ads like full screen ads, interstitial ads and it also has a special feature by which it is displayed on your window as you go to the page in their browser. The best part is that when you are advertising through DirectCPV you will be saving a lot of time. This is primarily because you will not have to create the landing page. The DirectCPV is designed in such a way that it will automatically create a full screen size advertisement
- Lead Impact – If you are looking for a cost effective CPV network then we have to mention about the Lead Impact. It can help you to get more traffic without spending much. Sounds interesting! It definitely is. It automatically opens the window that will show your advertisement. Email, display and search are the different channel of traffic that Lead Impact can provide the customers.
It is similar to a pop up advertising concept but they have added new dimension to the traditional concept. Like DirectCPV the Lead Impact can also target a particular URL or a Keyword. It can get you a good traffic in quite a less time. The best part is that with Lead Impact you can also target a particular country, region or even language which is not possible with most of the networks that we will be discussing in this list. Although they are comparatively new they are giving a tough competition to all the competitors and can soon be changing the way CPV networks work. If you are looking at high conversion, then you must seriously give this a try. It is very user friendly and has a good support team who are always ready to help the clients.
- Clicksor – The last one in the list that we will be discussing is Clicksor. It is a very popular online platform for ads. It can support CPV, CPC, CPI as well as CPM advertisements. It can also display the related in text ads, search box, pop under, contextual banners and graphic banner. The contextual targeting ensures that proper scanning for the keywords is done and they match relevant content with the ads. The Clicksor has a large number of views as it advertises on high Alexa ranking website. No need to say that they can support you in getting a good traffic. The publisher is paid about eighty five percent of the ad income. Although there are a number of advantages the Clicksor does have some shortcomings too. The biggest disadvantage with Clicksor is the fact that the malware gets interested in the ads and as a result, there is a problem of constant forced redirection.
Clicksor is based out of Canada and has its headquarters in Toronto. It is a sister site to YesUp Media Inc. It is new to the business, but is growing fast by providing great service to the customers. It is expected to grow more in the coming few years.
These are some of the best CPV networks that you can try and see the results. It is quite possible that some of them may not work well for you. Just keep trying each one of them and slowly you will get the one that will work best for you.
Best Native Ad Networks for Online Publishers