The top 10 WordPress plugins that will help you to get more traffic to your site
All those who have created a WordPress just hope for one thing that more traffic is generated and more people start to visit their sites. We in this article will discuss how exactly the traffic can be increased and you can get more people visiting your site. There are several plugins that can be used in order to get more traffic to the sites. We will be discussing some of these plugins that we consider to be the best.
- Floating Social Bar
- Revive Old Posts (Former Tweet Old Post)
- WP to Buffer
- Yoast SEO
- Inline Related Posts
- WordPress Popular Posts
- Subscribe to comments Reloaded
- Click to Tweet
- Instant Articles for WP
We will now discuss each of the plugins that we have mentioned above in details so that the readers get a better idea about each of these plugins.
- OptinMonster – The first plugin that we will be discussing is the OptinMonster. The study shows that almost seventy per cent of the people who are visiting you site will perhaps never visit your site again. To ensure that these people do visit your site again you will have to take help from OptinMonster. This can really help to convert the visitors to your site into email subscribers. With the help of OptinMonster you can ensure that the behaviour of the visitors who are coming to your site is studied properly and they can be sent the targeted message exactly at the time they are about to leave. This can ensure that you convert these to email subscribers. Some site owners claim that it can increase the traffic by 600 per cent too.
- Floating Social Bar – The second in the list of the best plugins that you can use in order to increase the traffic to the site is Floating Social Bar. Adding social sharing button is a good way to increase the traffic coming to the site. The point to be noted here is that it can really slow down the traffic as they are complicated and there are too many unwanted social networks. With the help of the Floating Social Bar plugin you can ensure that you add social sharing buttons. We will explain how you can do this in details.
The Floating Social Bar is a very fast plugin and it is very popular in the social networking sites. You can ensure that it is set in such a way that it sticks to the top of the posts as the users scroll down. There is also an option of adding the same to the end of the posts.
- Revive Old Posts (Former Tweet Old Post) – We will now move on to discuss about the third plugin that can be used in order to increase the traffic and it is called Revive Old Posts. You will notice that new users will generally create a blog post and they will just share it once after that they will just leave the post. It is not a good practice and we will recommend that the old posts are revived from time to time so that they remain alive in the memories of the readers. With the help of Revive Old Posts you can ensure that the old posts are not actually forgotten instead they are shared on Twitter and Facebook at regular intervals.
- WP to Buffer – Another very effective plugin that you can use is the Wp to Buffer. We will be explaining more now about this plugin. This will ensure that the schedule updates are put on the social media profiles. The WP to Buffer plugin will ensure that it automatically adds the WordPress posts to the buffer queue. This ensures that you completely automate the social media sharing that you will have to do after the posts are actually published.
- Yoast SEO – The list of the best plugins that you can use in order to increase the traffic to the WordPress site is called the “Yoast SEO”. If you ask us we would easily consider the best plugin. With this plugin you can you can meta tags, XML sitemaps and breadcrumbs navigation and you can even import your Google search console data in WordPress.
With the help of Yoast SEO you can optimize he website of yours for the different social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. This can help you to also add thumbnails to Twitter cards and Facebook.
- Inline Related Posts – Moving on with the list we will now discuss the sixth plugin that can be used for generating more traffic and it is called Inline Related Posts. With the help of this plugin you can link the related posts inside your articles. We recommend that you use this for really long articles as the readers are already engaged in in reading these articles and as a result they would like to read more about the content that is similar in nature. This will ensure that the page views increase and the readers are spending more time on the site.
- WordPress Popular Posts – As we discuss about the plugins that can generate more traffic to WordPress site we would like to mention about the WordPress Popular Posts. With the help of this plugin in WordPress you can ensure that you highlight the best content on your site. This will bring more attention to them and ensure that they get more engaging for the readers.
This will also allow you to display the popular posts that are simply based on the comments or page views. The list can also be displayed using the post thumbnails and you can even choose popular posts based on the week, month or the day.
- Subscribe to comments Reloaded – The next in the list of these plugins is the plugin called Subscribe to comments Reloaded. If you have had a WordPress site for a while you must have realised that traffic and user engagement are directly proportional to each other. With the help of comments you can actually very well boost the engagement of the users. With the help of the Subscribe to comments Reloaded plugin you can ensure that the users can subscribe to the comments that come on your articles. With the help of this they can actually get an email notification as soon as a new comment is posted on your article.
- Click to Tweet – Another plugin that can seriously help you to increase the traffic that is coming to your WordPress site is called the “click to Tweet”. With the help of this plugin you can ensure that you add a click to tweet box to the WordPress post of yours. You can plan in such a way that the click to tweet box is placed strategically with your own quotes. This will ensure that more users from twitter get attracted to the posts and your site.
- Instant Articles for WP – The last plugin that we will be discussing is called the Instant Articles for WP. The Facebook has opened instant articles for all the publishers and the Instant Articles for WP is the official plugin that will help you ensure that the WordPress site for Facebook Instant articles is setup. The Instant Articles for WP has a very high speed as a result the chances of these articles being shared in Facebook is very high. With the help of this plugin you will not only get more traffic to your site but you will also get more reach on your Facebook page.
These are some of the best WordPress plugins that you can use in order to increase the traffic to the sites. We hope that this article will help you to generate more traffic to your WordPress site.